R442A (RS-50) is a HFC blend, used as a retrofit replacement for R404A, R22 and R507 in low, medium and high temperature refrigeration. The Global Warming Potential (GWP) of R442A (RS-50) is almost half that of R404A and R507.
Contact A-Gas for pack sizes
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the "Find a supplier" box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 0215518790 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Substitute for R404A and R507 in existing equipment
- Zeotropic refrigerant blend containing R125, R32, R134a, R227ea and R152a
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Replacement for R22 in refrigeration systems
- Effective at low, medium and high temperatures
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly.
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postal code, Town or City to find your nearest stockist