R437A (Freon™/Isceon® MO49 Plus)
R437A (Freon™/Isceon MO49 Plus) is a HFC blend used as a retrofit refrigerant for R12 in medium and high temperature refrigeration such as automotive air conditioning systems.
Automotive Air Conditioning
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the "Find a supplier" box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 0215518790 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Replaces R12 and HCFC containing blends such as MP39, MP66, R409A
- Zeotropic refrigerant blend containing R125, R134a, Butane and isopentane
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors can be charged with most current oils but better oil return will occur with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- R413A (Isceon MO49) production was phased out with all other HCFC blends hence the introduction of R437A (Isceon MO49 Plus)
- Up to 11% higher capacity compared to R12
- Lower discharge temperature compared to R12
- Provides cost-effective retrofits
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly.
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postal code, Town or City to find your nearest stockist