R407F (Genetron Performax® LT)
R407F is a HFC blend, used as a replacement for R22 and R404A in low and medium temperature applications. With a lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) and higher efficiency compared to R404A and R407A, R407F is a great alternative for various commercial refrigeration applications.
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the "Find a supplier" box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 0215518790 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Substitute for R22, R502, R404A and R407A
- Zeotropic refrigerant blend containing R32, R125 and R134a
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Systems using R407F can consume up to 15% less energy than systems using R404A
- Use of R407F can reduce CO2 emissions by up to 40%
- Can be retrofitted into existing systems and used for new installations, please contact A-Gas for more information
- Be aware of the high discharge temperature at low temperature applications. Discharge temperature mitigation may be required
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postal code, Town or City to find your nearest stockist
Advice & Support
Do you also need..?
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)