R434A (RS-45) is a HFC blend, used as a replacement for R22 in low, medium and high temperature refrigeration applications. With a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 3238 R434A (RS-45) is coming under scrutiny.
Commercial Air Conditioning
Industrial Air Conditioning
*Flooded systems down to -35oC
Contact A-Gas for pack sizes
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the "Find a supplier" box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 0215518790 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Substitute for R22
- Zeotropic refrigerant blend containing R125, R143a, R134a and Isobutane
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors can be charged with most current oils, however polyolester is preferred, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Effective in low, medium and high temperature applications
- Considerably lower discharge temperature than R22
- Similar mass flow rate to R404A
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly.
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postal code, Town or City to find your nearest stockist
Advice & Support
Do you also need..?
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)