R410A is a HFC blend, used mainly in air conditioning systems; it may also be used as an alternative to R13B1 in low temperature refrigeration.
Domestic Air Conditioning
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the "Find a supplier" box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 0215518790 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Substitute for R22 and R13B1
- Near azeotropic refrigerant blend containing R32 and R125
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Distinct higher efficiency in comparison with R22
- Not a retrofit replacement due to much higher operating pressures
- Higher pressures of this refrigerant are to be considered, especially with regards to system components
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly.
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postal code, Town or City to find your nearest stockist