R426A (RS-24) is a HFC blend, used as a retrofit refrigerant for R12 in new and existing commercial and industrial air conditioning systems. R426A (RS-24) is also used in medium temperature refrigeration systems.
Commercial Air Conditioning
Industrial Air Conditioning
Automotive Air Conditioning
Contact A-Gas for pack sizes
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the "Find a supplier" box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 0215518790 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Excellent performance match for R12, with comparable physical and thermodynamic properties
- Zeotropic refrigerant blend containing R125, R134a, Butane and Isopentane
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Generally compatible with mineral oil, however a conversion to POE oil may be required in certain circumstances. Contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Lower discharge temperatures
- Suitable for new and existing equipment
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly.
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postal code, Town or City to find your nearest stockist