R422D (Freon™/Isceon® MO29)
R422D (Freon™/Isceon MO29) is a HFC blend, originally designed to replace R22 in direct expansion water chillers. It is now used as a retrofit refrigerant for R22 in low and medium temperature refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the "Find a supplier" box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 0215518790 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Zeotropic refrigerant blend containing R125, R134a and R600a
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Generally compatible with mineral oil, however a conversion to POE oil may be required in some cases. Contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Lower discharge temperature than R22
- Suitable for new and existing equipment
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly.
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postal code, Town or City to find your nearest stockist