We are looking for an experienced customer services administrator on a temporary assignment for a period of approximately 6 months. Based at our offices in Montague Gardens you must be able to start as soon as possible.
As part of our customer services team you will be a link between customers, sales and production ensuring the efficient administration of all customer sales orders. You will use your excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills along with your strong organizational, time management and problem-solving abilities to exceed customer expectations.
What else will you do?
- Maintenance of accurate customer records, including contact information on the CRM system
- Completion of quotations
- Co-ordination of credit limits and payment terms.
- Review sales orders daily
- Keep customers updated on order status
- Process customer complaints in line with the BIR procedure, ensuring appropriate action taken
- Generation of required reports
- Attend appropriate meetings
You are required to have a relevant administration diploma backed up by call center exposure and ideally SAP experience. It’s essential that you have the following:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to work on own initiative and get things done
- Ability to prioritize
- Team and performance driven
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
Please forward a CV to email@example.com with your availability date.